The Reeves Law Group: Criminal Defense Attorney
The Reeves Law Group brings 75 years of combined experience to bear on every criminal case it tackles.
Our criminal defense lawyers and attorneys represent clients throughout the entire state of Michigan, including Flint, Saginaw, Midland, Detroit Metro (including Mt. Clemens, Pontiac, Rochester Hills, Troy, Novi, Southfield, the Bloomfields and all points in between), as well as Central Michigan, Lansing, Jackson and Howell
Our goal: No Jail!
Our trial and appellate attorneys handle all criminal charges including (but not limited to):
- 2nd & 3rd Offense Drunk Driving
- Aggravated and Felony OWI
- Car Accidents
- Child Pornography
- Computer Sex Crimes
- Criminal Appeals and Post-conviction Remedies
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Defense of Persons with Mental Illness
- Domestic Assault and Abuse
- Drug Crime Defense
- Federal Grand Jury Proceedings
- Juvenile Defense
- OWI / OUI / DUI Defense
- Probation Violations
- Sex Crime Defense
- Truck Accident Claims
- Violent Crime Defense
- Weapons Offenses
- White Collar Defense
Our criminal defense attorneys handle criminal charges ranging from simple misdemeanors to the most serious felonies - and everything in between. Call toll free NOW 1-888-299-5444 to talk to a criminal defense lawyer free.
The Reeves Law Group: Personal Injury Lawyer
Few experiences are more disruptive and unwanted than a serious injury. Dealing with the physical pain and suffering, the injuries, hospital bills, the therapy, the uncomfortable and painful medical devices, the medications, the wage loss and more can feel like a full time job. Few can handle all that alone. And why should you– when help just a phone call away? Call now to talk to a personal injury or insurance lawyer free: 1-888-299-5444
The insurance claims adjuster never goes it alone, he is backed by an army of insurance lawyers every step of the way. If you're on your own, that's hardly a fair fight.
Get serious: Fight back. Call toll free (888-299-5444) and speak an experienced injury lawyer today.
Protecting injury victims for 33 years, our automobile and personal injury lawyers have won millions of dollars for our clients.
If you have been seriously injured in a car or truck accident, the time to act is now, because all claims expire after the passing of time. Some deadlines can be as short as 30 days. Miss a deadline and your claim could be barred forever.
The key to our success? Excellent lawyering, plain and simple. Many injury victims are surprised to learn, for example, that no proof of negligence is required to receive compensation for certain types of injuries, as in dog bite cases. Others are astonished to find that, even if their loved one caused an accident and was killed, a little known clause of the Michigan automobile no-fault insurance statute may grant the deceased person’s family members a large sum of money.
Our personal injury lawyers practice statewide. We've battled worker's compensation and work place injury cases in Saginaw. In one such workers compensation case, our personal injury lawyers obtained a settlement in excess of 5 million dollars – which may be the all time highest such workers compensation settlement in the history of state. We've won truck accident disputes in Midland, Pontiac and Grand Rapids. We've taken defective roadway cases to trial in St. Johns. We've settled defective building cases in Lansing. We've won nursing home neglect and abuse cases in Detroit.
Now it’s your turn. Take the first step! Call now 888-299-5444 to talk to a personal injury free.
- "What I Did For Love": The Serial Stalking of Ivanka Trump His thin excuse? "I did it for love". Though the phrase is billed in thousands of songs, romance novels and movies the world over as THE magical ....
- Gun Slinging Granny Found Guilty Of Second Degree Murder For Shooting Teenage Grandson Between the dreams, perceptions and fears of the human mind lies a no-man's land of shadowy, shimmering, shifting reflections that aren't always what ....
- Defense of Legal Insanity Likely If East Lansing Professor Prosecuted Sticky-note to self: It's Calculus 101 NOT pole dancing 101. And if that visual aid doesn't seem to be doing the trick, we have a feeling that ....
- Accident Injury Victim Hit By Bus In Warren Suffers Critical Injuries In a case that is hardly just another day at the office, the family of Jason Carey of Marysville, Michigan finds itself in the middle of a tug of war ....
- Southfield Automobile Injury And Insurance Lawyer Calls Copemish Defective Roadway Case A Long Shot On the face of it, to the respective parties involved in this case--the Manistee County Road Commission in Copemish (the defendant) and the Estate ....
- Southfield Injury Lawyer Detects An Uptick In Dog Attacks Against Meter Readers And Children Perhaps the oldest newspaper headline in American history is "Dog bites man". But that hackneyed cliché is fast giving way to a more modern news ....