Criminal Sexual Conduct
Do allegations of criminal sexual conduct have you confused and frightened? At State Street Law in Michigan, our criminal defense lawyers can help you confront these allegations and clear your good name. Conviction of a sex crime carries serious penalties. A conviction can follow you for life.
Charged with or under investigation for criminal sexual conduct? Call State Street Law toll free at 1.800.258.1972 or e-mail us today to arrange your free case evaluation.What is criminal sexual conduct?
Criminal sexual conduct charges are increasing at a high rate in Michigan. Our attorneys provide strong legal support as we fight these charges and protect your rights. We have significant experience representing people charged with types of criminal sexual conduct such as:
- Sex crimes
- Computer sex crimes such as Internet solicitation of a minor
- Possession of child pornography
- Child molestation
- Statutory rape/sex with a minor
- Rape/sexual assault
- Date rape
- Indecent exposure
The State Street Law fights every step of the way to minimize the consequences these allegations have on your life, your future and your freedoms. Penalties are as follows:
- 1st degree offense: up to lifetime imprisonment and lifetime sex offender registration
- 2nd degree offense: up to 15 years imprisonment and lifetime sex offender registration
- 3rd degree offense: up to 15 years imprisonment and 25 years sex offender registration
- 4th degree offense: up to two years imprisonment and 25 years sex offender registration
People rely on our attorneys to provide aggressive defense against serious criminal sexual conduct charges. Contact us today to learn your legal rights and options.